G4S is the leading global security and outsourcing group, specialising in outsourcing of business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat
We specialise in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat, with expertise in the assessment and management of security and safety risks for buildings, infrastructure, materials, valuables and people.
G4S plays an important role in society. We make a difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure environments where they can thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow in importance.
Did you know....
- G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock Exchange with over 620,000 employees
- We have operations in more than 120 countries
- We have a secondary listing in Copenhagen
- Our group turnover from continuing operations for the year from January to December 2012 was £7.3 billion
- Profit (before interest, tax and amortisation) for the same period was £516 million
- 33% of our revenues come from developing markets
More about G4S
For more information, see our Culture and Values and the standardised information Company Fact Sheet for Investors provided by Hemscott.
Read our International magazine or the Case Studies highlighting what we do around the world, or take a look in our Social Responsibility section to see the type of organisation we are.