Multiple sources of value
During a time of great positive change for the company, we have prioritised areas that deliver real momentum and create value
We've come a long way and today we have a better, stronger business.
One of the strengths of our strategy is that there are multiple sources of value – organic opportunities to drive revenue growth and opportunities to improve PBITA margins through productivity improvements and portfolio management. Our financial and risk management processes have been strengthened and we are implementing a “cash matters” culture.
|We focus on increasing profitable growth through a combination of:
- Revenue retention
- Growing existing accounts
- New customer wins
- New product and services sales
- Global accounts
- Investment in sales and business development
|We aim to provide our customers with an outstanding service experience through:
- Investment in training and development
- Investment in systems and technology
- Skilled account managers
- Investment in account and relationship management
|We aim to manage risk effectively and ensure we have profitable cash generative services through:
- Installing a “cash matters” culture within the organisation
- Embedding risk management within the business
- Ensuring portfolio management is a key part of capital discipline and ensures focus and performance management for the group.
- We divested 10 businesses in 2015 and a further five businesses in the first two months of 2016 and continue to evaluate furtherportfolio rationalisation.
|We design, market and deliver innovative solutions that add value for our customers and support their objectives.
We invest in innovation and technology centres of excellence.
|We aim to ensure secure, safe, reliable and efficient operations through:
- Investment in best in class operating and safety standards
- Subject matter experts: operations, security and safety
- Investment in technology, IT and procurement
- Investment in business and process restructuring
|Our financial performance is underpinned by recruiting, developing and deploying the best people.
To do this we invest in building robust recruitment, screening and vetting processes to underpin our commitment to delivering consistent service excellence and high standards of ethical and legal compliance.