Key facts and figures
With operations on six continents and 610,000* employees, we are the leading, global integrated security company. Our strategy is market led.
We combine our global scale and expertise with a deep understanding of our customers' needs to design and deliver innovative, industry-leading services that protect, and add value for, our customers' organisations.
- G4S plc is a FTSE company, and is also listed on the Copenhagen Stock Exchange
- In 2015, the Group achieved underlying revenue growth of 4% to £6.433bn
- With 610,000* employees G4S is one of the largest employers on the London Stock Exchange
- G4S was formed from the merger between Securicor plc and Group 4 Falck A/S’s security business, which completed in July 2004
- Our Head Office and the Executive Committee are located in London, United Kingdom
* Includes 44,000 employees in businesses in 15 countries that are being sold or exited.