Custodial and Detention Services
Overview of current services
Innovation in minimising re-OCCURRING offending
Parc Supporting Families’ (PSF) aims to support and develop innovative ways that healthy family ties can be established, maintained and enhanced whilst a family member is serving a sentence at HMP Parc.
- Family intervention unit - a 62 bed living unit where the entire focus of the environment is upon repairing, enhancing and taking responsibility for relationships, parenting and family.
- Invisible Walls Wales – interventions and support for prisoners and their families via Family Intervention workers based in the prison and practitioners based in the community.
- Family centred visits – activities for children and families maximise the engagement between the prisoner and their family on these visits, with the opportunity to have family photographs taken.
- Children and family friendly visiting – play areas in both the visits hall and visitor reception area, push chairs and baby changing facilities, helpful and sensitive staff.
- Parenting programmes for prisoners – including Parenting for Dads, M-PACT, Fathers Inside and Family Man.
CAREERS AT G4S
G4S offers a wealth of career opportunities
Join our successful team at G4S
or select a country
LATEST WORLDWIDE VACANCIES
Days Operation Supervisor - Nine Elms CCSALARY: Up to £22,000 plus London weighting of £3387.00 per annum LOCATION: UNITED KINGDOM