G4S Canada is an equal opportunities employer, with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion in the work place, respecting and accommodating those with disabilities.
We are committed to treating all people equally which allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. G4S believes in integration and equal opportunity which will meet the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility.
G4S uses practical efforts to ensure that its policies, practices and procedures are consistent with the following principals, demonstrating our commitment to an accessible and equal workplace:
- Services are provided in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of people with disabilities
- Persons with disabilities are given an opportunity alike to that given to others to obtain, use and benefit from the goods or service
- Persons with disabilities may use assistive devices, animals and/or support persons in the access of goods and services
- Providing customers and people with emergency information in an accessible way upon request
- G4S will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment process and when/if they are hired
- G4S is commited to putting in place a process for individual accommodation plans and return to work policies for employees that have been absent due to disability
- G4S is committed to meeting the communication needs of people with disabilities