KLM KFJ cleans the air wherever there are viruses and bacteria. The filtration unit is used to protect people from viruses and bacteria, including COVID-19.
Operation and service:
- easy handling with wheels to transport the unit
- connection to a standard socket without the need for further installation
- replacement of filters F7 and F9 - depending on the dustiness of the environment 1 to 2 times a year
- HEPA H13 replacement - according to operating conditions a maximum of once a year
Use: Hospitals, medical facilities, dental surgeries, energy - critical infrastructure, nursing homes, government, industry, fitness centers, restaurants, hotels and sports facilities.
Delivery within 14 days.The unit is designed in a hygienic design.
Opinion of the State Institute of Public Health - meets the requirements of ČSN EN 13053 + A1, VDI6622 and DIN 1946, classification by purity class.
- ISO CLASS 5 according to ČSN EN 14644-1.
- Three-stage filtration (F7 / F9 / H13).
- HEPA filter H13 at the air outlet - tested for particles of 0.1 μm to 0.3 μm (SARS-CoV-2 has a diameter of 0.12 μm).
- SARS-CoV-2 may be bound to other particles or aerosols. Infected particles are also partially captured on filters F7 and F9.
- HEPA filter H13 guarantees an efficiency of at least 99.95%.