Securing our people
We are Our people
Our commitment on labour practices is to:
- Respect the standards outlined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Provide a working environment that protects the health and safety of employees
- Offer relevant training to enable employees to fulfill their potential
- Promote equality and diversity
- Respect employee and union rights, ensuring a positive employee relations climate
Slavery and Human trafficking statement
Our Slavery & Human Trafficking Statement describes the actions we have taken to help prevent modern slavery.
G4S sustainability ReportS
Our approach to corporate social responsibility is now firmly embedded in our business processes, from employee recruitment and supplier management to bidding and contract delivery.