Our employees are the backbone of our organisation and carry out amazing work everyday, often in challenging circumstances
Securing our people
We are Our people
From calming difficult situations to protecting diplomats to ensuring the safe delivery of cash, there are few companies whose people have greater responsibility than ours. They handle situations with great customer focus, passion and care. We recognise that, as we provide services for customers in often challenging circumstances, our people are the public face of the company. Therefore we work hard, using our values as a common thread, to ensure we attract, retain and develop the right talent at all levels and to help us in our ambition of constantly exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Our commitment on labour practices is to:
- Respect the standards outlined in the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Provide a working environment that protects the health and safety of employees
- Offer relevant training to enable employees to fulfill their potential
- Promote equality and diversity
- Respect employee and union rights, ensuring a positive employee relations climate
Slavery & Human Trafficking Statement
Our Slavery & Human Trafficking Statement describes the actions we have taken to help prevent modern slavery.
G4S Sustainability Reports
Our approach to corporate social responsibility is now firmly embedded in our business processes, from employee recruitment and supplier management to bidding and contract delivery.