Covid-19 Update for families and significant others
Social Visits have resumed in all our establishments however HMPPS restrictions are in place.
Please contact the prison for further details on how to access Social Visits. For alternative options please see below:
You can send and receive replies to those in custody by using Email a Prisoner.
You can swap daily messages by signing up to Prison Voicemail, which can reduce your call costs.
You can send digital money online using the Secure Payments Services.
You can write and send letters as normal. Our establishments are offering increased support to those in custody, allowing them to send free letters.
Contact points for our establishments
- Parc Supporting Families telephone helpline: 01656 300351
- email email@example.com
- HALOW main desk 10am - 2pm: 01902 791426
- Out of hours: 01902 799980 (answering machine)
- Our new 'Visitor Information Line' opened on Monday 27th July. This provides information about prison visiting and family support and can be accessed by telephoning : 0151-522-2000, Option number 5, Extension 2234.
- Alternative numbers are: 01515 216213 and 07595 863154 (7 days a week 10am – 3pm)
HMP Rye Hill
- 01788 523300.
- The Prisoners Families Advice Line (will contact the prison directly) 0808 808 2003
- Confidential Safer Custody Helpline: 01788 523309
- 01908 866000
For further guidance and support for families and significant others of those in custodial establishments, visit the following websites
Public Health England: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/public-health-england
Public Health Wales: https://phw.nhs.wales/topics/latest-information-on-novel-coronavirus-covid-19/