Clerks and Receptionists
Clerks and Receptionists carry out clerical duties as required by clients on the clients’ premises.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manning of reception desks, maintaining and updating records, inputting data, setting up appointments.
- Answering calls and dealing with staff/customer queries.
- Assisting management in the day-to-day office requirements.
- May be deployed in different sites according to client needs.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
- In possession of a minimum of 5 O’levels.
- In possession of ECDL.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing in Maltese and English.
- Strong customer orientation.
How to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application including an updated CV via email to The HR Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by G4S Malta’s recruitment team for an immediate interview.