Security Operations Manager
Reporting directly to the Head of Manned Services, The Security Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of the General Guarding Security Operations. This role involves developing and implementing employee schedules strategies, supervising a team of security professionals, and ensuring the protection of the organisation's data, employees, and information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Team Management: Leading and supervising a team of security professionals, which include operations coordinators, scheduling officers, control room officers, security officers and patrollers
- Planning: Plan, organise and direct on-site operations including approval of rosters, shifts and overtime. Ensure that all personnel are effectively deployed and that services comply with legal requirements and customer needs at all times.
- Reconciliations : Reconcile and liaise with the billing department to ensure that they are provided with the right billing hours.
- Budget Management: Managing the security department's budget and allocating resources effectively.
- Training and Team Building: Ensure that regular briefing sessions are held with all subordinates. Organise training and awareness programs to educate employees about security best practices.
- Security Standard Operating Procedures: Maintaining security procedures, and guidelines for the organisation and its clients.
- Security Monitoring: Manage security tools and technologies.
- Incident Response: Coordinating incident response efforts to address security breaches, threats, and vulnerabilities.
- Client Relationship Management: Building relationships with clients to ensure that their needs are met and that they are satisfied with the services.
- Site visits: Conducting site visits to ensure that all personnel are present and performing up to company standard.
- Collaboration: Collaborating with other departments, such as IT, HR, and Accounts to ensure the smooth running of the operations.
- Previous experience will be considered as an asset.
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills
- IT Literate with good knowledge MS Office
- Adaptability to handle dynamic and fast paced environment
- Sound judgement and decision making skills, with a ‘hands on’, problem solving approach.
How to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application including an updated CV via email to The HR Manager on email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by G4S Malta’s recruitment team for an immediate interview.
G4S Security is a leading international provider of security solutions operating in over 100 countries across the globe and employing over 650,000 people. G4S Malta employs a strong, dedicated workforce of more than 1,300 people. G4S Malta is an inclusive and equitable employer and offers above-average remuneration packages.