Our history begins over 100 years ago.
- Guarding company Kjøbenhavn Frederiksberg Nattevagt founded in Denmark, and begins to grow internationally.
- Security companies Securicor and Group 4 emerge, and grow throughout Europe.
- Group 4 Securitas enters the U.S. market by purchasing American Magnetics Corp.
- American Magnetics Corp. rebrands as AMAG.
- Group 4 Falck purchases The Wackenhut Corporation, the second-largest security services company in the US.
- Group 4 Falck merges with Securicor to establish Group 4 Securicor.
- Group 4 Securicor rebrands as G4S.
- G4S acquires Touchcom, Inc (now part of G4S Secure Integration), MJM Investigations, Inc. (becomes G4S Compliance & Investigations), and RONCO Consulting Corporation.
- G4S acquires Adesta, a U.S.-based security integrator, and Sunshine Youth Services (becomes G4S Youth Services).
- The Wackenhut Corporation rebrands as G4S Secure Solutions (USA) Inc.
- G4S acquires Western Investigations Pty Limited Australia (part of G4S Compliance & Investigations), and Nuclear Security Services Company (NSSC) (part of G4S Secure Integration).
- G4S acquires The Cotswold Group, merging with G4S Compliance & Investigations.
- Adesta rebrands as G4S Technology, LLC.
- G4S Technology rebrands as G4S Secure Integration.
- G4S Youth Services sold to BHSB Holdings, Inc.
Sales Inquiries: Contact Us
Contact our team.
Connect with Us
Or, use the below sales form: