President, G4S Corporate Risk Services at G4S. Throughout his career, Mr. Dodge has managed and operated on security and investigative projects in more than 60 countries around the world. He also has specialized expertise in corporate investigations as well as risk, vulnerability and threat assessments.
connect with ROBERT DODGE on:
Mr. Dodge joined G4S in 2014 and oversees Corporate Risk Services, where he provides a wealth of knowledge and support to clients across the globe.
Prior to G4S, Mr. Dodge gained more than 20 years of expertise in Security, Investigations, and Security Consulting, including a 14-year career as the International Senior Vice-President at Pinkerton, one of the world’s largest risk mitigation firms. During his tenure with Pinkerton, Mr. Dodge was responsible for managing all International Offices and Operations in Latin America, Middle East, Africa, Europe and Asia along with the Global Supply Chain Security Consulting Division and Global Intelligence Division.
Mr. Dodge’s expertise also includes experience as a Corporate Investigator with global responsibility for a large multi-national high-tech corporation. Additionally, Mr. Dodge worked for a private investigations firm where he provided global investigations and security consulting services for corporate clientele in Silicon Valley. He also served as Vice-President for Securitas Group in Northern California.
Throughout his career, Mr. Dodge has managed and operated on security and investigative projects in more than 60 countries around the world. He also has specialized expertise in corporate investigations as well as risk, vulnerability and threat assessments. In addition to his distinguished career, Mr. Dodge also served honorably in the U.S. Navy.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Criminal Justice, Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- FBI Domestic Security Advisory Council (DSAC) Academy Graduate
- Securitas Executive Training (SET) Graduate
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP) - ASIS International
- Licensed Private Investigator - CA, WA
- Private Patrol Operator (PPO) - CA
- ASIS International Member
- ASIS International Committee for the Development of International Risk Assessment Guidelines & Standards
- California Association of Licensed Investigators (CALI)
- Chief Security Officer Committee for the National Law Enforcement Museum
- Chief Special Agent Association
- Electronic Crimes Task Force
- FBI Domestic Security Advisory Council (DSAC)
- FBI Infragard Program
- State Department Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC)
- U.S. Secret Service