Key Facts and Figures
The Group offers a wide range of services, specialising in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat, with expertise in the assessment and management of security and safety risks for buildings, infrastructure, materials, valuables and people.
- G4S provides services to public, private and corporate customers
- G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.
- The Group's turnover for 2018 is £7.2 billion
- Has more than 540,000 employees around the world
- G4S was formed from the merger between Securicor plc and Group 4 Falck A/S’s security business, which completed in July 2004
- Our Head Office and the Executive Committee are located in Crawley, United Kingdom