When we process your personal data, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to access the information we know about you
- You have the right to correct any incorrect or incomplete information about you
- You have the right to delete your data from us. However, we reserve the right to retain information if required by law. In addition, data is deleted if the storage hasno longer a purpose
- In some cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of your information, for example, if you think that this information is incorrect
- You have the right to pass on your data to another organization
- You have the right to object to some form of treatment, eg in relation to marketing
- You have the right to object to the automatic processing of information
- If your request for access is denied, you have the right to appeal and judicial review
All G4S employees are approved by the police and are subject to professional secrecy. Therefore, any information you provide access to, will be treated confidentially.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
G4S does not disclose your information to third parties except with your consent, unless otherwise provided by law or judgment.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION G4S
retains the information for as long as is necessary to fulfill the contract you have entered into with us. However, G4S may retain information for a shorter or longer period of time if required by law.
G4S stores your data as securely as possible, as we constantly take the technical, physical and organizational measures needed to secure your data.
We strive to protect your data from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, tampering and any other unauthorized access. Payment information is processed by approved providers and is also processed encrypted. We regularly check and audit our security procedures to ensure our customers' information.