Keeping your building up and running while protecting the long-term value of your assets is key; whether it's through routine maintenance, life-cycle modelling, or managing additional technical projects.
Our core offer
Our services are delivered by our in-house teams or via selected partners who we work closely with using an integrated collaborative approach. All our solutions adhere to current compliance and Health and Safety legislation and are devised from SFG20 maintenance standards.
Our services include:
- Proactive, real -time mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Fabric maintenance
- CAFM and helpdesk
- Bespoke specialist projects
- Building management systems
- Lean Six Sigma service modelling
- Technical project management
- Asset Life cycle costing and management
- Statutory Building compliance (Link)
Supporting you to reduce your environmental impact
With public and private sector organisations under sustained pressure to improve energy efficiency and environmental performance, we can provide specialist technical advice and guidance to support in monitoring consumption, reducing waste and saving money.
Our industry-leading team is dedicated to delivering cost-effective, responsive and client-focused energy and carbon solutions to our wide range of clients. We can advise on potential suppliers, prepare procurement specifications and manage the complete end-to-end solutions implementation. We have extensive experience of ‘greening’ our own estate and that of our many public and private sector clients and hold the industry gold standard ISO 14001 accreditation.
Our services include:
- Demand Side Response Solutions - unlocking income generation from your assets
- Risk Managed Energy Procurement - taking advantage of market movements to mitigate your price risk
- Dynamic Energy Bureau Services - taking real time data from your sub meters to help you understand your energy consumption reduction opportunities
- Smart Building Solutions - turning asset energy data in to real time actionable intelligence, to help manage your buildings better
- Energy performance certificates - mandatory for all government-owned buildings with a total floor area over 1,000m², visited by the public - we can help you to produce yours annually.
The real test of any partnership working between client and provider comes when both parties have to adapt to a challenging economic environment. With G4S’s support we have implemented a workable plan that cuts costs while not sacrificing service quality "
Did you know?
We operate a help desk facility across both public and private sector clients handling over 500,000 calls a year
We maintain over 3 million m2 of premises and manage over £300m in life cycle funds