Merging the reception and security roles together creating a new hybrid position that integrates with new technology systems.
- Deliver outstanding customer service
- Become an integral part of the complex team
- Support stakeholders & other suppliers
- Enhance the customer experience
- Increase security training & understanding
- Deliver a technology platform – fit for purpose
- Integrate technologies supported by communication.
- Created an open street with fixed customer & colleague welcome points
- Implemented new ‘Street Ambassador’ role to meet and greet visitors
- Designed an over surveillance across all areas
- Delivered emergency responses to incidents, from security related to first aid and facilities issues
- Set in place process to coordinate building lockdown and increased security threat levels
- Enabled control of all high risk access points within the street
- Successfully integrated new ‘Visitor Management Software’ and ‘Visitor Express’.
- Improving stakeholder and customer experience
- Increasing new technology products and services
- Integrating security systems with parking, staff and customer control
- Delivering training to staff to increase first-aid knowledge, mutual support and situational awareness
- Enabling a friendly and covert security effect
- Security supporting multiple functions and stakeholders
- New solution enabling year on year savings
A massive thanks to the Street Ambassadors today and Steven from OX for making our visit from the Scottish Government a huge success today. We had a large group of 25 in today touring the building and we had fantastic feedback about the building and their experience. Both Steven and the Street Ambassadors went beyond their normal duties to ensure the smooth running for today