Security consultancy services
Every security solution begin with a proper understanding of security risks
- The security assessment is the first and basic step in creating a security project to protect an object. It can be applied to existing measures in the organization, or in the design phase of new buildings and plans of the organization. We carry out safety assessments in four interconnected areas: Regime and organizational measures, the performance of physical security, security technology (resp. STO) and mechanical restraint systems.
- Security audit - The aim of a security audit is to evaluate and compare existing security measures with existing technical standards or security policy of the organization. An inseparable part is also the assessment of security risks. We process security audits in the area of:
Schools and school facilities according to technical standard ČSN 73 4400, Critical infrastructures according to technical standard PNE 734450-2-1. Others according to customer needs.
- Penetration tests of the object protection system, resp. We perform tests of the building protection system for the purpose of verifying current security measures. The purpose is to create several plans / ways of entering the reference object in order to get to the area of interest or. improvise an attack on a reference object.
The result is message processing.
Consultations - We are also able to provide analytical services in the form of consultations in solving specific issues in your organization.
Methodology, project management and quality control:
- Elaboration of safety guidelines and procedures
- Security staff training
- Security project management
- Methodical exercises in response to security incidents
- Internal controls (using KPI’s online module)
Advantages of G4S security consulting:
- G4S specialists and auditors - relevant qualifications and many years of experience.
- Individual approach.
- Own methodology based on many years of G4S experience.
- We have a global network of G4S Academy specialists and know-how.
Areas where we apply security consulting:
- Critical infrastructure, manufacturing plants, administrative facilities and soft targets