London Legacy Development Corporation Awards G4S Security Contract
The framework will be used by the London Legacy Development Corporation, LS185 and Stratford Waterfront.
- This is a four year agreement, worth in the region of £12m.
- G4S will provide security services for the entire London Legacy Development Corporation land, venues and open spaces, ensuring availability of key roles including Security Managers, Security
- Team Leaders, Security Officers, CCTV Operators and Car Park Operators.
- G4S will monitor CCTV assets and systems located in the venues, public realm and wider park and using Security Control Suites.
- G4S will also provide security services at Park events including access control, ticket checks, searching and patrolling duties.
Lyn Garner, Chief Executive of the London Legacy Development Corporation, said:
“We are pleased to have secured a contract with G4S that includes a range of specialist security services that will provide co-ordinated and comprehensive support across Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, London Stadium and Stratford Waterfront.”
Chris Burr, Managing Director (G4S Events UK), said:
"G4S is pleased to have been awarded the security contract for the iconic Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and London Stadium and we look forward to working closely with the LLDC."