Our role as the front-of-house security team is to provide a warm welcome and assist individuals, whilst maintaining the safety and security of the building.
Front of House Security
Front of House Security Guide
We have a range of front of house security services including security officers, visitor management and access control solutions.
First impressions count…
Whilst operating with security at the core, you can be confident that our front of house team will represent your organisation with pride and adopt a customer first approach at all times.
Positive guest experience…
We provide a warm welcome to guests and guide them to the correct location. If reception gets too busy, officers can triage them to waiting areas to reduce congestion.
Front of house technology…
We have a range of security systems to ensure guests have an efficient check in and departure process, whilst adhering to your security protocols.
Connected Security connects a group of people together through technology to improve security decisions. It allow for real-time service visibility and increases efficiency through resource and process optimisation.
- We are security specialists who provide a safe and secure environment for employees and visitors.
- We have strong security delivery capabilities with positive reference points
- We have the design and installation skills, to provide the best security and visitor management requirements.
- We integrate with other contracted organisations to deliver a positive guest experience.
- Our security team incorporates a customer service approach to align with your brand.
- We provide a range of specialist training such as first response for medical and fire related incidences.
Ready to speak to a G4S security expert?
Your question has been prepared and a G4S sales representative will get in touch with you!
Front of House Banking Expertise
Natwest Group plc explore a customer focussed approach to providing security and visitor management services.