G4S Risk Consulting second quarterly Global Forecast for 2016
G4S Risk Consulting is proud to present the second quarterly Global Forecast for 2016, once again in collaboration with Roubini Global Economics.
The report explores the key security and economic developments region by region that are likely to impact operating environments in Q2, to better enable clients to prepare for the threats identified.
Click here to download the report
Developments covered in our Global Forecast 2016 Q2, include:
- Sport-related terrorism and the threat from Islamist-influenced militancy in Europe
- Civil societies combining with judiciaries to hold governments to account in Africa and South America
- Challenges ahead for political and economic reform in Asia, primarily due to corruption and institutional weakness
- Risk of unrest in Central America during election campaigns
- Turbulence looming in Russia’s near-abroad, with governments nervous about Moscow's next expedition
- Low commodity prices constrain growth across the regions, but helps moves to diversify
- Uncertainty and crisis clouding economic outlook in Europe
- Bangladesh central bank hack highlights cyber security risks for major financial institutions